Our history allows us to understand who we are, our values build what we will be tomorrow.
The company FOC TRANSMISSIONS is in the tradition of a long industrial tradition of the Lyon region
1895 : The company is created by Messrs. Faucon, Ogier and Chipier.
1925 : Creation of FOC WENGER in Lyon from the merger of two companies FOC and Wenger (conveyor manufacturer) Beginning of the reducer activity
1950 : FOC WENGER joins a group of companies (AMEFO, Isère Foundry, Voiron Foundry) owned by SLPG
1979 : FOC TRANSMISSIONS takes over by Louis Drevet
1990 : Messrs. Bernard and Christian Drevet take over the management of Foc Transmissions
1997 : Acquisition of the company Manquat specialized in the production of precision gears
Eugene Allard-Latour was, at that time, one of the many pioneers of the automobile that the Lyon region knew. The company Manquat formerly renowned for his car obtained with Mr. Eugène Allard-Latour, the silver medal at the first Lyonnaise exhibition of the car site January 7, 1900.
According to newspapers of the time, the car Allard-Latour was safe, despite a few spikes at 30 km / h